Loving Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
In these moments of uncertainty and fear due to the grip of the plague, our hope and trust are in our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Life and Resurrection. (John 11:25)
The Lord Jesus has foretold that the sign for His coming and the end of the age will include famines, pestilences and earthquakes (Matthew 24:7). But this will also be followed by tribulation for His people. But then the gospel will be preached to all in the world, only after which the end of the world will come. So, my friend, the world will not end until everyone on earth had heard the gospel of Jesus Christ and would have had the opportunity to receive Him as Saviour in their life.
Secondly, according to 2 Chronicles 7:13, the sins of the people of the world bring the wages of death (Romans 6:23) through famine, destruction through locusts and a plague.
It is at this time, God expects you and me to pray humbling ourselves, repenting and forsaking our wicked ways which will make God hear from heaven and forgive our sins and would heal the land. “He that is holy become more holy”. (Rev 22:11). This is what we have been doing since our prayer telecast of the 6th March 2020.
Don’t be afraid during the time of this plague.
1. God’s blessings which are upon you will destroy the curses (Deuteronomy 23:5)
2. The Lord will deliver you in this time of trouble (Psalm 41:1)
3. The Lord will preserve you and your family and keep you all alive (Psalm 41:2)
4. In the midst of all the financial turmoils, the loss of jobs, payment cuts and loss in businesses, God will keep you blessed on the earth (Psalm 41:2) and you and your children will increase (Psalm 115:14)
5. God will not deliver you to the will of your enemies (Psalm 41:2)
6. The Lord will strengthen you on your bed of illness. He will sustain you on the sickbed. You will live (Psalm 41:3).
7. “For in the time of trouble, He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock” (Psalm 27:5)
This is God’s promise for you and your family members since you are partners of His ministry. Please remember that I am thinking about you always and praying for your protection as does our Lord Jesus.
“But I am poor and needy; Yet the Lord thinks upon me.
You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God”. (Psalm 40:17)
Dr. Paul Dhinakaran